Oh, hey - two posts in one day. I have a few extra things to share.
1. The other day I was stopped in the hallway by the custodian in our wing. He's an older Asian guy and he said, "Excuse me, you used to be fat and my daughter is fat. Did you take medicine?" HAHAHA! You guys. It was amazing. I just said, "No, it was cancer", and walked away. Good times.
2. I have these pants in size 6 (these fit a little bigger than their jeans in 6) and they aren't working for me. I love them and want someone else to enjoy them. Does anyone want them? If so, I will pop them in the mail for you.
3. Also this JCrew Factory shirt in medium (fits bigger) as well. I liked it so much I bought it again last summer while I was losing weight. Both these items have only been worn 2-3 times. I have other things that I can't wear anymore so if this works out, I will post more. I don't think anyone is really reading the blog anymore though ;)
3. A few years ago I really enjoyed the book Crazy Rich Asians and just finished the sequel China Rich Girlfriend. I thought I'd share in case you are looking for a summer read.
4. I was just looking for a picture and found this collage that google albums automatically made. It makes me laugh. One of the side effects of my chemo is random muscle spasms and when I was cutting my birthday cake my fingers were freaking out.